1. By written registration, the participant acknowledges the following rules as part of the contract between him and the Dozent of the School Of Misses. Additional agreements have not been made. Deviations from conditions of participation only apply if they have been confirmed in writing.
2. The participant can only withdraw from the contract & training date for good reasons if he/she has given written notice of this no later than 14 working days before the start of the training.
3. The training contract can be terminated by either party by giving 6 weeks notice. The relevant period of time is to be calculated from the beginning of the measure. Notice of termination must be given in writing.
4. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the organiser is entitled to cancel the course. The participants will be informed in good time. Claims for recourse are not to be derived from this.
6. Attendance at the School Of Misses requires the costs listed in the information folder (dates/prices). After passing the final examination, each participant receives a corresponding certificate.
7. The liability of the School of Misses for cosmetic damages of any kind, regardless of their legal basis, is limited to cases in which the Dozent of the School of Misses for cosmetics is accused of intent or gross negligence.
8. Copyright: All training documents provided by the School Of Misses are protected by copyright. Reproduction or passing on to third parties is not permitted without our consent.